Monday, December 5, 2011

This weeks goals

At one of my favorite blogs, www.moneysavingmom.com, she posts her weekly goals and I find them very intriguing and inspiring so I decided I'm going to start doing the same.  If for no other reason, than to hold myself accountable.  Here are this week's goals:

Family/mothering Goals:

-At least one story time, and one visit to the library for new books
-At least one new fun activity for this week (I'll post about that)
-Keep morning and bed time routine consistent

Personal Goals:

-At least one good long Yoga session (I have to stay small on this goal because it's really hard for me to get motivated)
-One long aerobic exercise session
-Help Laura with one of the children's classes in the area this week
-One Blog entry a day

Home Management:

-One DIY seasonal decoration
-Millet oatmeal cookies
-Complete chores for the week






No comments:

Post a Comment