Tuesday, April 26, 2011

...

1.  WISHES: I wish I could stop eating so much, it's really getting old- I know I can, I can it's a choice, all you will power advocates (mostly in my head I'm sure- there are a lot of them) I wish that my thoughts did not battle so much for a space on the page- it reminds me of this Ram Dass talk I heard where he talks about all his thoughts saying, "pick me, pick me."

2. CERTA PERFECT SLEEPER- this new mattress we got for 90 percent off! I've never slept so hard in my life.  I'm not totally sure its a good thing to sleep so hard- I feel a little disoriented in the morning- like I've traveled to far and foreign lands never before traversed.  I wouldn't recommend it if your little one sleeps in the other room-unless your into the CIO method, which, in order to avoid heated debate, I will not discuss here.

3. RECAP OF THE LAST FEW DAYS: play with Haley, walk to park, walk to graveyard (one of the things you can' t get away from here in these parts-graveyards, ice cream shops, and stop signs)  yoga (delicious break from the hustle and bustle-- oh who am I kidding I don't hustle and bustle actually) Clean, nap, make lists of things to do

4. HALEY'S ACTIVITIES: Bubbles, dance party, matching and sorting, clack the markers together, clack the balls together, really big button bag, climb the cushions, cruise the furniture, food adventures with Tupperware, sign everything, bath, story time, make big newspaper mess, bouncy bouncy

5.HIGHLIGHTS OF MY DAY: Yoga this morning with Holly and Ali (awesome teacher who manages to say just the right thing to get me out of my head), Haley gaining confidence with her crawling and climbing at the golf course- almost to the point of me having to chase after her, This right here- working on a blog with Haley fast asleep and Jon at a friends- quiet solitude for the moment.


Just trying to organize my thoughts a little better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment